Alpaca farm | East Belgium Alpacas
Have you ever seen an alpaca up close or even touched it?
They are very social and sensitive animals that feel most comfortable in groups. The animals are shorn once a year. A part of the raw wool is processed to alpaca yarn with which high-quality products are manufactured.
Would you like to get to know these special animals? Visit "East Belgium Alpaca's". Explanations and walking with Alpaca on a leash through the meadow are part of the program.
Maximum 25 people per visit
Coffee or soft drink are in the rate included.
- Farm: Hofstraße 54, 4750 Bütgenbach
- Shop alpacaproducts: Marktplatz 1, 4750 Bütgenbach
Contact: Evelyne & Luc Halmes:
- +32 473 12 21 34
- + 32 478 29 84 50
Duration: approx. 1.5 hours
- 1-4 persons: € 40
- From 5 persons: € 8,5/ person
- Children from 8-14 y/o: € 5
- Children under 8 y/o: free
- Saturdays are almost always an opportunity for individuals to join a group.
- Reception is tailor-made
- Nice activity for teambuilding or other event